Thursday, October 13, 2016

"There Must Be Something In The Airwaves" (#2)


There Must Be Something In the Airwaves is a semi-regular feature here at ReadReadRead in which I share with you music I am currently blasting from my headphones and falling very much in love with. 


I am currently working on my master's thesis and spending a lot of time in my apartment writing/doing research on my laptop. I usually use Spotify for listening to music, but I noticed a while ago that I still haven't used my free trial of iTunes Music. After activating my free trial, I have tried to introduce myself to new artists and new albums by artists already familiar to me, and I thought today I would share with you some of the albums I've been listening to a lot in the past few weeks. 


Remember Us to Life by Regina Spector

All My Demons Greeting Me as a Friend by Aurora


Dig Your Roots by Florida Georgia Line

Ripcord by Keith Urban


Emotion - Side B by Carly Rae Jepsen

22, A Million by Bon Iver


Pageant Material by Kacey Musgraves

Cartwheels by Ward Thomas

What have you been listening to recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment