Friday, October 7, 2016

Looking Back (#1)


Ever since I've started blogging I've read an average of 100 books a year and reviewed about 90% them. Blogging has introduced me to awesome books, shocking books, life-changing books, disappointing books, and so much more. To shine a light on books that I loved, but maybe haven't talked about in a while, I thought I would look back and share with you a few books that impressed me in one way or another.


Magnolia by Kristi Cook
Read in December 2014 | Review | Goodreads


The Next Door Boys by Jolene B. Perry
Read in November 2011 | Review | Goodreads


A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
Read in December 2014 | Review | Goodreads

Have you read any of these titles? If yes, what did you think of them? Are any of these on your TBR?

1 comment:

  1. I love this post, Milka! I hope to see more. You are trusted resource of wonderful books, since our tastes in books are very similar. I enjoyed A Midsummer's Nightmare a lot and I plan to read Magnolia. Unfortunately The Next Door Boys hasn’t worked for me, though I tried it a while ago.

    ReplyDelete