Saturday, October 1, 2016

Coveting Covers (#1) - Upcoming YA Contemporary Titles


Book covers can be like pieces of art. Sometimes I see a cover and my instant reaction is "I want to frame that and put it on my wall".
In order to share some of my favorite books covers, I created Coveting Covers

This time, I will be sharing with you some of my favorite covers for upcoming YA contemporary titles. 


Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith (May 2nd, 2017 by Delacorte Press)

Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han (April 4th, 2017 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers)


Lucky in Love by Kasie West (July 25th, 2017 by Scholastic

Gem & Dixie by Sara Zarr (April 4th, 2017 by Balzer & Brey)


What Light by Jay Asher (October 11th, 2016 by Razorbill)

Geekerella by Ashley Poston (March 7th, 2017 by Quirk Books)

Did any of these covers manage to catch your eye? Which one(s), if any, are you looking forward to reading? 

5 comments:

  1. YES! All of these caught my eye! I am really looking forward to Windfall, Lucky in Love and What Light. Gem & Dixie sounds interesting. Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't really heard about Gem & Dixie before, but it caught my eye on Edelweiss and now I really want to read it. I always keep saying I don't like covers with people on them, but I guess this post kind of proves that argument to be wrong :D

      Delete
  2. so many interesting titles up there and the cover of What Light? oh wow wow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that cover and cannot wait to add it to my collection. A huge plus is the fact that it sounds exactly like something I could fall in love with.

      Delete
  3. The cover Gem & Dixie is the most eye-catching at least for me. I’m really looking to read Kasie West’s new release.

    ReplyDelete