Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Covering Covers (#2) - Upcoming YA Titles


Book covers can be like pieces of art. Sometimes I see a cover and my instant reaction is "I want to frame that and put it on my wall".
In order to share some of my favorite books covers, I created Coveting Covers

In my previous post, I shared with you covers of upcoming YA contemporary titles. Today's post also consists of YA titles, but today's books are not exclusively from the contemporary genre.


Bad Romance by Heather Demetrios (June 13th, 2017 by Henry Holt and Co.)

The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord (May 16th, 2017 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens)


One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus (May 30th, 2017 by Delacorte Press/Random House)

The Blazing Star by Imani Josey (December 6th, 2016)


The Disappearances by Emily Bain Murphy (July 4th, 2017 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt)

Aftercare Instructions by Bonnie Pipkin (June 27th, 2017 by Flatiron Books)


Shimmer and Burn by Mary Taranta (August 8th, 2017 by Margaret K. McElderry Books)

Perfect Ten by L. Philips (June 6th, 2017 by Viking Books for Young Readers)

Which covers manage to catch your eye? Are you looking forward to reading any of these?

1 comment:

  1. I totally missed that Emery Lord has a new book to be released so soon. And what a gorgeous cover! Imediately added The Names They Gave Us to my tbr-list, thanks for putting it on my radar. The Blazing Star has a stunning cover too.

    ReplyDelete