Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday (#71) - My Fall Playlist


I'm not really one to make new playlists for every single season (except maybe Christmas), but I thought for this week's free audio related post I would share with you ten songs that I have been listening to a lot this fall. Some of these went through intense play already during the summer while some are new additions for the fall. 

I have been listening to a lot of these while working on my thesis and I'm always on the look out for new artists to listen to. So if you like especially country music and have an artist in mind you think I should listen to, please let me know in the comments! 















What have you been blasting from your speakers/headphones recently?

9 comments:

  1. I haven't really listened to any of these, but I will check them out. Thanks for sharing. :)
    Here's my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sooo much fun to see which songs other readers like!! Thanks for sharing your list!!

    Here's a link to my TTT list this week:
    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/09/top-ten-tuesday-top-10-audiobooks-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I love Keith Urban and Rascal Flatts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keith Urban and Rascal Flatts are both AWESOME :)

      Delete
  4. Great list! I love Keith Urban and Rascal Flatts!

    ReplyDelete