Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday (#66) - Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The Second Half Of The Year


I suck at remembering release dates, so I am probably missing some major titles from this list. But oh well, here are then books I am super excited to read during the second half of 2016.


BEAST by Brie Sprangler
October 11th by Knopf Books for Young Readers


GIRL IN PIECES by Kathleen Glasgow
September 6th by Delacorte Press


GOING GEEK by Charlotte Huang
September 13th by Delacorte Press


July 31st by Little Brown


THE SUN IS ALSO A STAR by Nicola Yoon
November 1st by Delacorte Press


INTO WHITE by Randi Pink
September 13th by Feiwel and Friends


IT ENDS WITH US by Colleen Hoover
August 2nd by Atria Books


GIRLS IN THE MOON by Janet McNally
November 29th by HarperTeen


P.S. I LIKE YOU by Kasie West
July 26th by Point


GEMINI by Sonya Mukherjee
July 26th by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers

Which books made your most anticipated releases list this week?

10 comments:

  1. I also had The Sun is Also a Star, It Ends With Us and P.S. I Like You on my list. I want to check out Girl in Pieces and Going Geek now though. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! I am sooooo looking forward to reading all of these books, but I am especially looking forward to Kasie West's book because her novels just make the perfect summer reads. :)

      Delete
  2. AHHHHHH! How am I barely finding out that Nicola Yoon has ANOTHER book coming out in NOVEMBER!!!!!!!! IS THIS REAL! Sorry, I'm just SUPER excited. Too bad it's not already out, I think it will help me out of this reading slump!!!!
    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, the excitement is completely justified - I am really excited about it too! :)

      Delete
  3. I only have two of these books on my Top Ten list but these all seem like really great picks! I've never even heard of Girls in the Moon before but the cover is gorgeous and the synopsis sounds really intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girls in the Moon is a fairly recent find for me as well, but now that I have read a bit more about it I am really looking forward to reading it :)

      Delete
  4. The Cursed Child and Gemini were both on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/14/top-ten-tuesday-61/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling The Cursed Child is a title A LOT of bloggers and readers in general are looking forward to :)

      Delete
  5. Hello Ya'll,

    Below are the most recommended BITCOIN exchangers (Bitcoin for CASH):
    Coinbase: $1 min. transaction
    CoinMama

    Get free bitcoins with the best BITCOIN faucet rotator:
    IACBit.org Faucet Rotator

    ReplyDelete