Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday (#65) - Ten Reasons Why I Love Logan Huntzberger


For more information on Top Ten Tuesday click here


I wrote about Logan yesterday and when I noticed this week's Top Ten Tuesday topic I thought I would write about him a bit more. Gilmore Girls revival is getting closer and closer, and I have been thinking a lot about Logan recently and I ALWAYS am open for an opportunity to think about him more in contexts like this.

FELLOW TEAM LOGAN MEMBERS, PLEASE IDENTIFY YOURSELVES!

1. He is super sexy when he calls Rory "Ace"


2. He challenges Rory


3. He believes in Rory


4. The Birkin bag


5. He is not perfect, but he makes Rory realize that perfection is not a necessarily needed for love


6. He has a great (and a bit weird) sense of humor


7. He gives great compliments


8. He can be super romantic


9. He likes Rory's nerdy side (and can intellectually challenge her)


10. THE ROCKET (I am crying a little from ALL THE FEELS)


11 comments:

  1. I need to finally watch this show someday! I love this blog, because I love TV series :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU TOTALLY SHOULD! One of the best shows ever, in my opinion!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Hi my name is Grace and I love Logan Huntzberger. He was definitely my favorite of Rory's guys. I hope they reconnect in the Netflix revival. Great list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY GRACE! The fact that you are #TeamLogan makes me like you even more ;)

      Delete
  3. I love Logan, too! Definitely easy on the eyes. I was sad when it ended, but super excited it's coming back on Netflix. :)
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, definitely! He is super hot and I am dying to see him in the revival because Matt has just got hotter since Gilmore Girls ended.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I do love Logan, but I'm probably one of the few Gilmore Girls fans who doesn't have a favourite Rory boyfriend. I love Logan, but I also love Jess (Season Six Jess, not Season 2/3 Jess) so if she ends up with either of them, I will be happy.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/07/top-ten-tuesday-60/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That certainly is rare, because it seems like VERY often fans of the show have an opinion on who is the "best" boyfriend for Rory. Do you have a favorite guy for Lorelai?

      Delete
  5. Please don't stone me but I will forever love Jess, but for me, Rory can have Logan. i actually thought he made a great college boyfriend for her because of how much she came out of her shell and was more confident with him. So so so excited for the revival, Great List!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I will try to stop picking the stones from the ground and forgive you. LOL :D
      I was fine with adult Jess, but by that time it was too little too late since I was already in love with Logan. Teenage Jess was just too angsty for me.

      Thanks for stopping by Bri! :)

      Delete
  6. My name is Lu and I've been in love him since the first time I saw him, all those years ago. I can't wait to see him again this year!

    ReplyDelete