Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday (#64) - Beach Reads Week aka My Summer 2016 To-Read List


For more information on Top Ten Tuesday click here


I am not a very enthusiastic beach-goer, mostly because my skin burns so easily and I really don't like to swim. But I do love to read during the summer, so while I might not plan to read these books on a beach, I do hope to get to them at some other location. 

I am not a fan of set-in-stone TBRs either, so there is a high possibility I won't be reading all of these this summer, but they are titles I want to keep in my mind and on my radar, hence their inclusion on this list.


4 comments:

  1. Scarlett Epstein Hates it here is on I bought and want to get to this summer too. I want to do a reread of either The Bell Jar or Catcher in the Rye and maybe finally start Harry Potter. Great list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read The Bell Jar earlier this year and it was SO GOOD. I definitely need to do a reread once I have time to annotate it and think about it more.
      You haven't read HARRY POTTER?!?!??!?! Okay, this summer is the perfect time for that!

      Delete
  2. There seems to be a theme this week of lists with books I haven't read! Though, I did have to read Their Eyes Were Watching God for literary criticism club back in high school. It's definitely an interesting summer pick!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does not seem like the easiest read for the summer, but maybe I can use it as a balancing book between cute contemporaries. :)

      Delete