Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (#55) - Condemned by Amy Brashear (Expected publication 2017 by Soho Teen)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 
For more information click here


Today, I am bringing you a book that won't be published until the winter of 2017. I usually don't go this much ahead with my Waiting on Wednesday posts, but after hearing about this book, I couldn't help myself. 

The book in question is Condemned by Amy Brashear and it is scheduled to be scheduled by Soho Teen at some point during the 2017 (most likely during the winter, it seems). Here is what I was able to find out about it....



What you should probably know is that In Cold Blood is my FAVORITE BOOK EVER! LIKE EVER EVER! And that is a fact I don't foresee changing. When I first read that book, I was completely blown away by the story, the way it is told by Capote, and the fact that though while it seems like the best thought out crime novel, IT IS ACTUALLY ALL TRUE!

The author Amy Brashear was interviewed in the blog of her agent John M. Cusick and here is a little snippet from that interview...

While Capote focuses on Dick and Perry...


Amy was also interviewed by Kendra Young at Kendra Young, Accidental Writer and here is what she said about Condemned there:

Obviously, because the publication is still so far away (*CRYING*), information about this book is still pretty limited! I cannot believe I have to wait until winter 2017 to read it, but just knowing that it exists and is coming at some point makes me so happy! This is such a wonderful concept for a book and I really cannot wait to see how to turns out!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds fascinating! In Cold Blood is a big favorite of mine, too, so this is definitely getting added to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just hope this one does not disappoint me since I like In Cold Blood so much.

      Delete