Monday, March 14, 2016

Get Up Offa That Slump: A Blogging Extravaganza (#3) - Do a Book Tag

For more information on the Blogging Extravaganza, click here.

For today's post, I thought I would do the TEN MOST INFLUENTIAL BOOKS tag that I've seen making rounds in booktube. I am not sure who actually started this tag, but you can find bunch of these from Youtube if you are interested. These are in no particular order of influence.











What books have left an everlasting influence on you? 

2 comments:

  1. I've never read any of these books, my goodness >.< I really loved Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathon Safran Foer.

    Here is my Unpopular Opinions Tag for this challenge :)
    Molly @ Molly's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, there are some amazing titles here I would definitely recommend for you :)

      Delete