Friday, March 11, 2016

Get Up Offa That Slump: A Blogging Extravaganza (#2) - Inspirational, Badass, and Strong Women in Fiction

For more information on the Blogging Extravaganza, click here.

I went with inspirational, badass ladies from some of my favorite television shows (+one book/movie character)! I would love to know who are your favorite fictional ladies out there - leave me a comment with a link to your post so I can come over and marvel at your lists of awesome ladies!

I was inspired to work on some graphics/posters, so for this post, I decided to limit the words and let the graphics speak for themselves.









10 comments:

  1. Now I miss Veronica Mars! Thanks for that ;) I did a list of kick-ass heroines a week ago (ish?) and one of my favourites was Lila Bard from A Darker Shade of Magic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm not even sorry for that. A little longing for Veronica Mars is always good!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh VMars! Rory! Paris! Great list of heroines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I loved Paris! Nice simplistic graphic posters :) I love the quotes you chose.

    Here is my list
    Molly @ Molly's Book Nook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paris is such a great character and I am so looking forward to seeing her in the revival :)

      Delete
  4. EEEEEEEEEEEK! I ADORE Grey's Anatomy! IT IS THE BEST THING EVER. I would pick Meredith now too, but not from the earlier seasons. Christina Yang is AH-MAZING.

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Aditi @ http://athousandwordsamillionbooks.blogspot.in/2016/03/a-blogging-extravaganza-bookish-things.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cristina is one of my favorite characters ever - I like Meredith too, but I've felt a connection with Cristina ever since the show started.

      Delete