For more information on Top Ten Tuesday click here.
I usually have done these freebie lists about book boyfriends, but since there's a boyfriend topic coming up soon, I thought I would do something a bit more "serious" and make a list of ten nonfiction books I wish to read. I don't read nonfiction very often (expect when it comes to the texts I need to read for university) but when I do, I almost always end up enjoying the books in question. If you have nonfiction books to recommend for me, please do so in the comments!
1. The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls
2. Lucky by Alice Sebold
4. Adnan's Story: Murder, Justice, and the Case that Captivated a Nation by Rabia Chaudry
5. Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
6. Night by Elie Wiesel
7. The Purity Myth: How America's Obsession with Virginity is Hurting Young Women by Jessica Valenti
8. Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic by Alison Bechdel
9. Unbearable Lightness: A Story of Loss and Gain by Portia de Rossi
10. Reel to Real: Race, Sex, and Class at the Movies by bell hooks