Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (#52) - Top Ten 2016 Debut Novels I Am Looking Forward To


For more information on Top Ten Tuesday click here


HAPPY DECEMBER and welcome to this week's Top Ten Tuesday post! Today's TTT is all about 2016 debut novels. So without further ado, here are then 2016 debuts I am looking forward to reading!


The Girl Who Fell by Shannon M. Parker (March 1st by Simon&Schuster/Simon Pulse)
The Summer of Supernovas by Darcy Woods (May 10th by Crown BFYR)
The Year We Fell Apart by Emily Martin (January 26th by Simon Pulse)
The Way to Game the Walk of Shame by Jenn P. Nguyen (June 7th by Swoon Reads)
The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner (March 8th by Crown Books for Young Readers/Random House)


Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum (April 5th by Delacorte Press)
Summer of Sloane by Erin L. Schneider (May 3rd by Disney-Hyperion)
Gemini by Sonya Mukherjee (July 26th by Simon&Schuster/Simon Pulse)
Frannie and Tru by Karen Hattrup (HarperCollins)
If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo (May 3rd by Flatiron Books)

Debuts I've already read and loved...


This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp (January 5th by Sourcebooks Fire)
After the Woods by Kim Savage (February 23rd by Farrar, Straus and Giroux)
Underwater by Marisa Reichardt (January 12th by Farrar, Straus and Giroux)
Suffer Love by Ashley Herring Blake (May 3rd by MHM Books for Young Readers)
The Love That Split The World by Emily Henry (January 26th by Razorbill)

What are some of the debuts you are looking forward to reading in 2016?

16 comments:

  1. I have some of these on m y list this week but you have some I have never seen!! Tell Me Three Things totally caught my eye!! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell Me Three Things is one I found yesterday while browsing through Goodreads and it sounds just really good!
      Thanks for stopping by Grace :)

      Delete
  2. Some new to me titles here! Summer of Sloane is on my summer reading list - and I want to read The Love that Split the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer of Sloane is one I am super excited about!
      The Love that Split the World was SO GOOD! I mostly read contemporary, and though that book had some fantastical elements in it, I loved the way it blended those into a contemporary story and relationships.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I am so, so excited for the release of Gemini. The synopsis has such promise! Happy Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gemini sounds really awesome! And the cover is soooo pretty!
      Thanks for stopping by Bette!

      Delete
  4. My TBR pile is getting bigger and BIGGER. This is bad for my wallet! :|
    Awesome Top Ten!
    My Top Ten Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know how you feel! :)
      Thanks for stopping by Giovanna!

      Delete
  5. I just added Gemini to my TBR today. I love an original storyline. All great picks, BTW. I would read any one of these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gemini sounds awesome and the cover is absolutely beautiful.
      Haha, same here. Goodbye money! :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. All of these books have such beautiful covers. I can practically hear my money disappearing because I know I'll have to buy like ALL of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel! I would buy all of these just for the covers alone without even knowing what they are about.

      Delete
  7. Ooooh, we have quite a few books in common. It seems we have similar taste. I hadn't heard of If I Was Your Girl until today or else it totally would have made my list. It sounds like it can be either really amazing or a total flop. I hope with everything in me that it is done well. Awesome list!!

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow I haven't even heard of some of these so YAYYYYY MY TBR THANKS YOU. (Actually it's howling because of this week's TTT prompt, but pfft. I'm adding more books anyway.) XD I definitely looking up the Serpent King because that sounds like my kind of book. *nods*
    Thanks for stopping by @ Paper Fury!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear you enjoyed This Is Where It Ends as it's one that I want to read.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/01/top-ten-tuesday-33/

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you are searching for the ultimate Bitcoin exchange company, then you should know Coinbase.

    ReplyDelete