Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (#51) - Ten Book Blogs/Bloggers I Am Thankful For


For more information on Top Ten Tuesday click here.


Though we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Finland, I want to take the time this week as part of Top Ten Tuesday to say thanks to some of my favorite book blogs and book bloggers.

One of the best parts about having a book blog is being a part of this awesome, loving and inspiring community of people from all walks of life. I feel like too often I forget to leave a comment behind when I visit blogs to say thanks for an incredible review or another type of post spilling with creativity and passion for reading and books. 

I wish I had the time to include every single blog I visit on this list, because really, I am thankful for every single one of you for taking the time to contribute to this community. But since I do not have the time to do that now, I will list ten blogs/bloggers that I think you should all check out. 


I had the pleasure of co-blogging with Brittany over at WinterHaven Books and got to know what a sweet person she is. I am not big on fantasy, but every single time I am in a mood for a fantasy book, I head over to Britt's blog to check out her awesome reviews. 

Check out Please Feed the Bookworm from here


Though Grace's blog is a more recent find for me, I have already started to rely on her informative reviews and discussion posts, like her recent post on how to stay organized while blogging (you can find it from here). I also admire Grace for her tendency to comment on a lot of posts since I in general suck at staying up to date with comments. 

Check out Rebel Mommy Book Blog from here


Cait is absolutely hilarious and I am completely baffled by the amount of books she is able to read. She also kicked NaNoWriMo's ass and seems to be obsessed with dragons and cake. Cait also takes incredibly beautiful photos and posts them to her Instagram account. If you are looking for reviews from a great variety of YA sub-genres, I warmly recommend Cait's blog.

Check out Paperfury from here


I think Jen's blog is the most beautiful blog I have ever seen. SERIOUSLY! Take a look at it. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL. I love Jen's informative reviews and she has some awesome features like Do! Judge a Book By Its Cover. She also had a month-long series of posts called Her Story: Ladies in Literature that I really loved (you can find those posts from here). 

Check out Pop! Goes the Reader from here


Danielle is my go-to gal when it comes to anything romantic and I have found several awesome titles to read while browsing through her blog. She also REALLY hates love triangles, of which I am not a big fan of either! 

Check out Love at First Page from here


Lauren's blog is also a recent find for me and a one that caught my attention with its beauty! I love the way Lauren's blog books, and her reviews are a joy to read. Kate also runs an awesome feature called Inside & Out in which she invites fellow book bloggers to share two pictures - one of their favorite book cover and one of their favorite bookmark. 

Check out Bookmark Lit from here


Shannon's blog is also a beauty, and I have been a fan of her reviews for a long time now. I love the variety of stuff Shannon posts and always eagerly check her blog for new stuff. 

Check out It Starts at Midnight from here


Natalie posts an awesome variety of stuff from book reviews and weekly rewind posts to occasional film reviews. I think I found Natalie's blog last year, and ever since her posts have made me add multiple titles to my to-read list on Goodreads.

Check out Natflix & Books from here


Already looking at Nick and Nereyda's blog button gives a promise of beauty! And yes, their blog is absolutely beautiful. I really love their recap posts and their reviews and they occasionally also post these awesome discussions posts, like this one about Book Excitement and Social Media Interaction

Check out Nick & Nereyda's Infinite Booklist from here


I actually stumbled into this blog after following Rachel in Twitter and ended up falling in love with the reviews and other posts of this wonderful trio. I also want to direct you to this awesome post called STOP BASHING YA that was released on the blog earlier in November. 

Check out A Perfection Called Books from here


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

8 comments:

  1. What a great post to spread the love! Thank you so much for including me - totally made my day! Off to check out some the bloggers I am not as familiar with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Grace! :) Thanks for always taking the time to leave a comments to my posts - really makes my day! :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great post!!!! I love that Stop Bashing Ya post from A Perfection Called books. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I really love that post too!

      Delete
  3. You listed some awesome bloggers!! Great Post!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Here's my Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tori! There are so many more awesome book blogs out there, but these are the ten I felt like featuring this time :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I'll definitely have to check these out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like them all! :)
      Thanks for stopping by Jodie!

      Delete