Saturday, November 28, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (#40)


"Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!"

For more information, click here


Maybe This Christmas by Sarah Morgan

Uplifting, sexy and warm, Sarah Morgan's O'Neil Brothers series is perfection."—Jill Shalvis, New York Times bestselling author 

This winter, ex-skiing champion, reformed heartbreaker and single dad Tyler O'Neil has only one mission—making sure his daughter, Jess, has the best Christmas ever. The fact that his best friend, Brenna, is also temporarily moving into his chalet at the overbooked Snow Crystal resort is a delicious distraction he's simply going to have to ignore. Theirs is the one relationship he's never ruined, and he's not about to start now. 

Ski pro Brenna Daniels knows all about the perils of unrequited love—she's been in love with Tyler for years. But living with him is absolute torture…how can she concentrate on being his friend when he's sleeping in the room next door? Then when Tyler kisses Brenna, suddenly the relationship she's always dreamed of feels so close she could almost touch it. Could this be the Christmas her dreams of a happy-ever-after finally come true?

My Me at Christmas by Susan Mallery

Wish upon a Christmas star with New York Times bestselling author Susan Mallery's sparkling Fool's Gold romance!

To bridal boutique owner Madeline Krug, organizing a Christmas wedding sounds like a joy—until she finds out she'll be working closely with the gorgeous brother of the bride, movie star Jonny Blaze. How will a small-town girl like her keep from falling for the world's sexiest guy? Especially with mistletoe lurking around every corner!

Jonny came to Fool's Gold looking for normal, not for love. Happily-ever-after only happens in the movies. Still, nothing about this quirky town is quite what he expected, and "ordinary" Madeline is the most extraordinary woman he's ever met. Refreshingly honest, disarmingly sweet. Achingly beautiful.

Planning the perfect wedding leads to candlelit dinners and strolls through snow-covered streets. And Madeline finds Jonny in real life even more captivating than her celebrity crush. But will the action star be brave enough to risk his heart and step into the role of a lifetime?
 

When Snow Falls by Brenda Novak

After growing up in cheap motels, moving from town to town with her sister and mother, Cheyenne Christensen is grateful to be on her own. She's grateful, too, for the friends she found once her family settled in California. But she's troubled by the mystery of her earliest memories, most of which feature a smiling blonde woman. A woman who isn't her mother. 

Although Cheyenne has repeatedly asked for explanations, the people who could help aren't talking. Cheyenne is set on finding answers, but without so much as a birth certificate, it won't be easy. 

Things get even more complicated when her closest friend is attracted to the man Cheyenne has secretly loved for years. For Eve's sake, she decides to step aside — which lands her right in the arms of Dylan Amos, oldest and baddest of the hell-raising Amos brothers. He's the kind of guy she's sworn to avoid. She can't afford to make a mistake, not when she finally has a chance to learn who she really is and change her life for the better. But . . . maybe there's more to Dylan than she thought. Maybe letting him go would be a bigger mistake.


As you can probably see, I am kicking into full Christmas mode. These seem to be all part of series, but I am sure I can just dive into these without worry. 
I will be posting a lot of Christmas/Holidays related posts starting on December 1st, and hopefully I will be able to have at least one of these reviewed for you.

What did you add to your shelves this week? Share with me your awesome Black Friday hauls! 

18 comments:

  1. Nice! I have a few Christmas romances lined up for next month. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't really ventured into written Christmas romances in previous years, but since I love Christmas romance films so much, I thought I should give books a go as well :)
      Thanks for stopping by Lekeisha!

      Delete
  2. I love all the Christmas books! I won a couple last month so I will be diving into those soon. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas books are a new area of interest for me, but since I love Christmas films so much, I have a hunch I will love such books too! :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I read a lovely Christmas book this week....yours look tempting. Thanks for sharing, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Laurel-Rain! I checked the Christmas book review from your blog and added the book to my Goodreads to-read list. If I don't get to it this year, there's always next Christmas :)

      Delete
  4. Christmas books are the best! They are so cute and light and fun. I hope you enjoy your new reads!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas books are kind of a new venture for me, but since I am absolutely obsessed with Christmas romance films (mostly Hallmark stuff) and have started to actually watch them already in late September, I thought books like that could be nice addition to my Christmas entertainment :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Great haul! I've not heard of these, but I do love me some holiday reads. I hope you enjoy them!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Krystianna! I am dying to dive into these with a cup of hot chocolate :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Ahhh nice holiday reads. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Brenda Novak, so maybe I'll check out When Snow Falls. I hope you enjoy your new books and have a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never read anything by Brenda Novak before, but When Snow Falls sounds really good! :)
      Thanks for stopping by Jennifer!

      Delete
  8. Pretty books you have here and some are already on my TBR for such long time... ughh. I really have to read them. Happy reading and can't wait to see what you think of them. :)

    MY STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.com/2015/11/stacking-shelves-56.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christmas books are kind of a new venture for me, since I usually have just watched Christmas films, but I am very excited to read these! :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. I love a good Christmas romance! These look like some great ones. :) My Weekly Wrap-Up

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know about these, but I love some Christmas books! Thanks for sharing♥

    Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete