Tuesday, November 3, 2015

ReadReadRead & The Most Wonderful Time of the Year


Halloween 2015 is already in the history, and the holidays are FAST approaching. I am a huge fan of Christmas and I've started watching Christmas films already like a month ago.

I have a few Christmas film reviews lined up for December, but I thought it would be fun to see if there's interest for writing Christmas guest posts for ReadReadRead. These guest posts could be pretty much anything you want as long as they are somehow related to Christmas/the Holiday period.

I have created a Google form to scope out the interest. In it I list some possible options for the posts, from film and book reviews to Christmas recipes, but as I said, I am open for all kinds of guest post. There is space on the form to present your ideas, but you can also do it via email if you feel like it.

For all kinds of questions and comments, you can contact me at milkareads@gmail.com or via my twitter @milkamilka.

You can find the Google form from here

No comments:

Post a Comment