Sunday, November 29, 2015

Announcement: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year (+Share Your Holiday Posts)


The Most Wonderful Time of the Year celebrates Christmas and the Holiday season through Christmas related posts.
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year will run from the 1st of December to the 25th!
Happy Holidays!

December is almost here, which means it is time to announce THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR @ ReadReadRead, a blog event that will run here at ReadReadRead from the 1st of December until the 25th. 

During this time, I hope to bring some holiday cheer out to the blogosphere through reviews of holiday books and films as well as through sharing other holiday related posts, such as recipes and wishlists. 

If you have a film/book/recipe/etc. you should like to share to the world in my blog, please email me at milkareads(at)gmail(dot)com or contact me via Twitter @milkamilka. I have enough posts on my own, but I am definitely willing to bump something away if someone wants to share a guest post here. 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome! I hope you have fun posting all those fun christmas-y posts! I actually make cookies for my friends during the season, but it's from the Hershey website, so technically not my own recipe (I can't bake from scratch for life).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Val!
      I usually follow recipes as well, and try to just add something a little different to it, if I feel like it :) I will try to take some photos while I bake Christmas cookies with my mom so I can post that up. At the moment I am still at my own place and I don't have an oven, so baking is not really an option :D

      Delete