For more information on Top Ten Tuesday, click here.
Well hello there, genie! Ten bookish wishes you say? This feels like Christmas and my birthday wrapped into one. Hmm, I really need to think of this carefully. These wishes could change my life... for good.
1. €1000 every month to spend on books
2. A new Princess Diaries book every year
3. My own library...
4. ...with one of these
5. A new book series, similar to Cora Carmack's Rusk University series, about ice-hockey players...
6. ...with a love interest who looks like this
7. A time stopper or a time turner that would allow me to spend more time in the day for reading while also being able to finish with my uni work
8. A Tardis-type of machine that would allow me to visit any fictional world found from a book (I think I would first visit the world of that new hockey series with the main character from number 6)
9. The option to give half stars on Goodreads (THIS CANNOT BE TOO MUCH TO ASK)
10. And finally, the ability to freeload on other bookish people's wishes (because I know others will come up with awesome wishes I didn't manage to come up with).
That's it genie! That's all I ask from you.