Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (#47) - 10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me


For more information on Top Ten Tuesday, click here




Well hello there, genie! Ten bookish wishes you say? This feels like Christmas and my birthday wrapped into one. Hmm, I really need to think of this carefully. These wishes could change my life... for good.


1. €1000 every month to spend on books


2. A new Princess Diaries book every year


3. My own library...


4. ...with one of these


5. A new book series, similar to Cora Carmack's Rusk University series, about ice-hockey players...


6. ...with a love interest who looks like this


7. A time stopper or a time turner that would allow me to spend more time in the day for reading while also being able to finish with my uni work


8. A Tardis-type of machine that would allow me to visit any fictional world found from a book (I think I would first visit the world of that new hockey series with the main character from number 6)


9. The option to give half stars on Goodreads (THIS CANNOT BE TOO MUCH TO ASK)


10. And finally, the ability to freeload on other bookish people's wishes (because I know others will come up with awesome wishes I didn't manage to come up with).


That's it genie! That's all I ask from you.


14 comments:

  1. I especially love #1 - more money, more books :-)

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I wish there was a bank account for money that could be used ONLY for books, because sometimes even when I have a little extra I start to skimp and think about how the money could maybe be used for something else, something more "important".

      Delete
  2. I like your Top Ten.
    Here is my TTT:
    https://silvybooksaremylife.wordpress.com/2015/10/20/top-ten-tuesday-5/

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHa! Half stars love it!! One day this will happen!! Great list Milka =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT BETTER! I feel like it's not too much to ask :D
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Would definitely love my own library!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/10/20/top-ten-tuesday-27/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, who wouldn't, to be completely honest? :DD
      Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  5. # 9 for real. When will Goodreads take the hint already!!!!! And yes more time to read!!! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW, right! The day we get the half star option will be a day for celebration!

      Delete
  6. Great list! The half star on goodreads is especially brilliant. Seriously why isn't that a thing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katherine!
      I don't understand why they just don't give us that option. It will probably mess up their rating means, but hey, at least ratings would become more accurate. Because right now I often feel like there is a huge gulf between 3 and 4 stars.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete