Thursday, October 1, 2015

September Wrap Up


Time goes by SO FAST! Summer is already far behind and tomorrow's the first day of October.
WHATTTT?
At the moment I am actually quite happy about the fact that time is running ahead fast, because at the end of October my mom comes to visit me and in November I get to go home to spend some time with my favorite furry friend, Veera. 

September wasn't the best possible reading month for me, though it started to look better towards the end of the month. I started my master's degree studies this month in a whole new city and it took me some time to get settled to a new rhythm, but I am starting to find a good balance between studying, reading and keeping up with all of the shows I watch. 

I hope September was a good month for you! It certainly was that for me.

Books I Read
The Love that Split the World by Emily Henry (5 million stars!!! This book was freaking awesome)
Wise Blood by Flannery O'Connor (3/5 stars)
Man in the Dark by Paul Auster (3/5 stars)
Why Not Me? by Mindy Kaling (5/5 stars)
Burning Bright by John Steinbeck (4/5 stars)
Future Perfect by Jen Larsen (4/5 stars)

Shows I Watched


So I finally finished watching Full House and I am now SUPER DUPER excited for Fuller House on Netflix.

I started watching Nashville and though I am not really binge-watching it, I do like to watch a couple of episodes once in a while. As a fan of country music it definitely feels like a good show for me.


To fill the sitcom void Full House left I started The Golden Girls and damn, that show is amazing!

From new shows, I've started watching Quantico and Grandfathered

This was a shorter update than normal, but I am in a middle of a really good book and I want to get back to reading it! 

I hope you all have a great start for October. 

Here's a little classic to get you in a Halloween mood.


3 comments:

  1. Great wrap up :) This year is going super fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. September wasn't a good reading month for me too :( I read only, like, 3 books but I enjoyed them anyway. I just wish I could've read more! I badly want to read The Love That Split the World Now because apparently, a lot of my blog buddies have read the book already. AND I'M SO CURIOUS. Happy Halloween month! I love October the most :D

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great month - super jealous you already read Why Not Me? I have it on hold. Isn't Golden Girls like the best show ever??? I also watched Quantico from the new shows and I think it will be awesome. Have a great October!

    ReplyDelete