So it is time! I am a bit late to join the fun because I ended up watching a film for one of my classes, but I am here now and ready to read. But before that, I will answer to some introductory questions.
1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am reading from Finland. The weather is beautiful outside, but I think I'll just read instead. I can go out tomorrow.
2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I will start with a book that I have been reading for the last couple of days but haven't been able to finish yet. That book is Asking for It by Louise O'Neill and I am really looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
3. Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Candy. And not exactly a snack, but dinner. (Not sure what I am making yet though.. something easy!)
4. Tell us a little something about yourself!
Hmm... I really like American comedy. I think that's something little about myself.
5. If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what's one thing you'll do differently today. If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I did not participate in the last one, but I have participated before. But hmm, I'm just really looking forward to reading.
What are you reading and snacking today?