Saturday, October 17, 2015

Readathon: Introductory Survey


So it is time! I am a bit late to join the fun because I ended up watching a film for one of my classes, but I am here now and ready to read. But before that, I will answer to some introductory questions.

1. What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

I am reading from Finland. The weather is beautiful outside, but I think I'll just read instead. I can go out tomorrow.

2. Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

I will start with a book that I have been reading for the last couple of days but haven't been able to finish yet. That book is Asking for It by Louise O'Neill and I am really looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

3. Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Candy. And not exactly a snack, but dinner. (Not sure what I am making yet though.. something easy!)

4. Tell us a little something about yourself!

Hmm... I really like American comedy. I think that's something little about myself.

5. If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what's one thing you'll do differently today. If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

I did not participate in the last one, but I have participated before. But hmm, I'm just really looking forward to reading.

What are you reading and snacking today?

No comments:

Post a Comment