Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (#40) - Top Ten YA Authors I've Read Most Books From

For more information on Top Ten Tuesday, click here


This week, I will share a list of ten authors I've read the most books from. To help me with this list, I used Goodreads from where you can easily find a list of your most read authors. Since my statistics shows that I have read for example 3 books by a huge list of authors, I decided to limit this one to only YA authors. 

So here's my list of top ten YA authors I've read the most books from. 

1. Sarah Dessen (7)


2. J.K. Rowling (7)

The Harry Potter Series

3. Cassandra Clare (6)

The Mortal Instruments Series

4. Marissa Meyer (6)

The Lunar Chronicles (1-3) + Fairest, Glitches & Queen's Army

5. Stephanie Meyer (5)

The Twilight Series + The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

6. Tahereh Mafi (5)

Shatter Me Series + Destroy Me & Fracture Me

7. Rosie Rushton (4)


8. Jennifer E. Smith (4)


9. Rainbow Rowell (4)


10. Maggie Stiefvater (4)

The Wolves of Mercy Fall Series + Lament


Which authors made your list? 

6 comments:

  1. I was expecting J.K. Rowling to show up on a ton of lists, that's pretty much a given, right? :) Sarah Dessen is another one I feel is pretty common. I love seeing Jennifer E. Smith on your list, her books are great!

    Justin @ Justin's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She definitely is a given among booklovers! :D
      Thanks for stopping by Justin!

      Delete
  2. Rainbow Rowell to me is hit or miss. I loved Attachments, didn't care for Eleanor & Park. Great list!! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have loved everything by Rainbow Rowell - Fangirl is definitely my favorite!
      Thanks for stopping by Carrie!

      Delete
  3. J.K. Rowling made my list too! Also, I have read and liked a few of the authors you've included here. Nice choices!

    Check out my Top Ten Tuesday list!

    Also, please take the time to enter my giveaway!

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J.K. Rowling is pretty much a given on a list like this! :)
      Thanks for stopping by Katrina!

      Delete