Saturday, August 8, 2015

ARC AUGUST - Week 1

The first week of ARC August, hosted by Read Sleep Repeat has passed and I must tell you, it has actually been a lot more successful week than I expected. Though I have not completely stayed within the list of ARCs that I posted with the sign-up post, I have managed to read some pretty awesome ARCs this week.


I started ARC August with How To Say I Love You Out Loud by Karole Cozzo, a new Swoon Reads release that was published earlier this week.

Next up, I read This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp. To read this book, you might have to wait til January 2016, but let me tell you, THE WAIT IS TOTALLY WORTH IT! This book, centered around a school shooting, blew my mind away.

Then I read one of my most expected releases of this year, First & Then by Emma Mills. This book is described as a mix of Jane Austen and Friday Night Lights, and since I love both with burning passion, I really did hit if of with this book.

Finally, I am currently reading Suffer Love by Ashley Herring Blake, another 2016 release that has so far been really good. I haven't read much of it yet, but there are supposed to be Shakespeare references and a lot of feels! Also, Ashley Herring Blake is HILARIOUS on Twitter!

Additions to the ARC list:


Drowning is Inevitable by Shalanda Stanley


Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin

6 comments:

  1. Good job on four books!! And those are four that I can't wait until they come out! Can't wait to hear your thoughts. I hope you enjoy your two new ones as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! I can't believe I actually managed to read four in the middle of preparing for university etc. But the books were so good I couldn't put them down!
      Thanks for stopping by Grace. :)

      Delete
  2. Good job on the books that you read. I hope you love all of the books that you got this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have lots of great ARCs to read and it looks like you are doing really good as well! Good luck on the rest of the books :)

    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG
    Most recent posts: ARC August Progress || Bout of Books 14.0

    P.S. New follower on Bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many awesome ARCs around now - too bad I just can't stay in bed and read for like a week! :D
      Thanks for stopping by Kim!

      Delete