Saturday, July 25, 2015

ARC August Sign-Up!

If you want to know more about ARC August, hosted by Read Sleep Repeat, click here


Netgalley and Edelweiss are AWESOME, but sometimes you can go a bit overboard...right?
You hear the call of upcoming titles and often find yourself drowning in titles you have requested... or at least I do. 

To help you get through that never-ending list of ARCs, there is ARC August. The rules are pretty simple:
  • Read eARCs or physical ARCs, as long as you read ARCs
  • It can be an ARC of a book that has been released already
  • HAVE FUN!
  • Updates are up to you (once a week, every other week, just once in August, blog or tumblr post, vlog, Instagram pic.... the choice is yours!)
So, the question is, what will I read in August? I have a feeling that I will sneak in a couple of titles that are not ARCs (I have an awesome book order coming soon), but I will mainly try to devote the month to reading the ARCs I have requested. 

List of ARCs:

  • Armada by Ernest Cline (Netgalley) (July 14th, 2015)
  • This is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp (Netgalley) (January 5th, 2016)
  • Your Voice is All I Hear by Leah Schreier (Netgalley) (September 1st, 2015)
  • We'll Never Be Apart by Emiko Jean (Edelweiss) (October 6th, 2015)
  • How To Say I Love You Out Loud by Karole Cozzo (Netgalley) (August 4th, 2015)
  • The Lies About Truth by Courtney C. Stevens (Edelweiss) (November 3rd, 2015)
  • Future Perfect by Jen Larsen (Edelweiss) (October 6th, 2015)
  • Truest by Jackie Lea Sommers (Netgalley) (September 1st, 2015)
  • Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman (Edelweiss) (September 1st, 2015)
  • Weird Girl and What's His Name by Meagan Brothers (Edelweiss) (October 13th, 2015)
  • Paperweight by Meg Haston (Edelweiss) (July 7th, 2015)
  • Fans of the Impossible Life by Kate Scelsa (Edelweiss) (September 8th, 2015)
Are you participating in ARC August? What are you planning to read?

4 comments:

  1. I am also going to do this! I actually don't think we have any overlap in books but you have a ton I want to read so can't wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I was happy to see the list of participants on the sign up page was quite big - the more the merrier! :)
      There are some pretty awesome sounding titles on my list, so I am really looking forward to August and reading them :)

      Delete
  2. Oh Paperweight is SPECTACULAR! I hope you like it! (And I'm kind of hanging out for Vengeance Road myself.xD) I actually have exactly zero ARCs from Netgalley/Edelweiss atm. 0_0 It's like the first time in forever and I'm kind of enjoying the feeling that if I want to read an ebook I can go read some of the ones I've won/bought, heh. But I am notoriously behind on 2015 releases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to hear that you liked Paperweight - I've had that ARC for ages and for some reason I just haven't got around to reading it yet - so many books, so little time!
      I don't have too many review copies either at the moment (some of these will be read by my co-bloggers as well, so it is not necessary for me to read them) and I usually tend to balance quite well between review books and other releases.
      I have actually been quite good with 2015 releases - hopefully I can keep this pace up to the end of the year :)

      Thanks for stopping by Cait! Always a pleasure!

      Delete