Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#31) - The Lies About Truth by Courtney C. Stevens (November 3, 2015 by HarperTeen)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 
For more information, click here



Sadie Kingston, is a girl living in the aftermath. A year after surviving a car accident that killed her friend Trent and left her body and face scarred, she can’t move forward. The only person who seems to understand her is Trent’s brother, Max.

As Sadie begins to fall for Max, she's unsure if she is truly healed enough to be with him — even if Max is able to look at her scars and not shy away. But when the truth about the accident and subsequent events comes to light, Sadie has to decide if she can embrace the future or if she'll always be trapped in the past.

"A girl living in the aftermath"


"As Sadie begins to fall for Max, she's unsure if she is truly healed enough to be with him"



"Sadie has to decide if she can embrace the future or if she'll always be trapped in the past."


What are you waiting for this week?

6 comments:

  1. I also posted about this book (not this week, though)! I'm glad to see this book in another blog. Also, I'm in love with the title. Thank you for sharing this. :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one seems really interesting. I hope you enjoy it.

    Here's my WOW

    Also don't miss my $30 giveaway to Amazon here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your gif usage haha. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for this one to come out! It sounds so excellent and I adore the cover. Have a great week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not much of a contemporary reader, but I hope you get ahold of it soon. Love your gifs! Spock, Hannibal, both great!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha these gifs are perfect! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete