Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (#35) - Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2015


For more information on Top Ten Tuesday click here


Here are the top ten books I've read so far in this year, in no particular order. Putting this list together was so incredibly hard because I have read so many great books already in this year. I am already now stressed about making a top ten list at the end of this year....

These are in no particular order because that would just be impossible!











3 comments:

  1. Great list! I've read and loved nearly all of these as well. Carmack made my list. I'm currently reading Ockler's book.
    Great list! Thanks for sharing.

    Here are my Top 10 for the year

    And here's a a $30 giveaway at Aamazon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading Royal Wedding right now and LOVING it. Meg Cabot is just the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NIce list! I haven't read any of these yet, but ALL of them are on my TBR mountain chain. I'm especially excited for THE SUMMER OF CHASING MERMAIDS and MOSQUITOLAND. Glad you enjoyed them.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete