Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sunday Post (#26-27)


For more information on Sunday Post click here

Books read in the past two weeks:


Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
A Million Miles Away by Lara Avery
Kissing in America by Margo Rabb
Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen

What I published at ReadReadRead in the past two weeks:


What I published at WinterHaven Books in the past two weeks:


A Little Note....:


On Wednesday, I will travel back to Edinburgh to graduate from University with FIRST CLASS HONORS! I will stay there for three weeks filled with friends and packing, so my blog might be a little less active during those three weeks. I have Top Ten Tuesday and Waiting on Wednesday posts scheduled in addition to reviews, so hopefully that means that there will be content on my blog at least 4 times per week during my short absence. 

What I've Been Watching:


Orange is the New Black season 3 - I fell in love with this show after seeing the first season the summer the show premiered. I wasn't the biggest fan of the first couple of episodes of season 2, but season 3 really managed to take me by surprise. SO GOOD! I NEED SEASON 4 RIGHT NOW!


Bloodline season 1 - the reason I wanted to watch this one was Kyle Chandler (Coach Taylor from FNL) but I ended up becoming obsessed with much more than just Kyle Chandler. The way this show is put together is so intriguing and definitely made for binge-watching! I need season 2 for this ASAP!


Full House - yeah, I started watching Full House all the way from the beginning and I LOVE IT! Bring on Fuller House in 2016!!

From my Instagram:





13 comments:

  1. Beautiful IG pics! I finished my binge of OITNB season 3 and really liked it. Bloodline is one I want to watch and I will admit it is totally for Coach Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace!
      Bloodline was really good - definitely worth a watch!
      And YAY for Coach Taylor - he is so dreamy!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on getting First Class Honours!!!

    I haven't even heard of Bloodline but am always on the lookout for new viewing options! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deborah!

      Bloodline is definitely worth a watch - it is a perfect pick for when you want to binge watch something. The structure of it is very well done and definitely made it difficult to stop watching it before reaching the end of the season!

      Delete
  3. I've seen Bloodline on Netflix and was wondering about it. Definitely sounds like something I must watch! Congratulations on First Class Honors!! So exciting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good - totally worth a watch if you like family dramas/thrillers/intense shows.
      Thanks Katherine - it still feels kind of unreal. Glad to see though that the work I put into this degree payed off :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't watch Orange.... yet, I've been hearing that it is fantastic but I'm still trying to finish Breaking Bad!

    Congrats on your honours and have fun in Edinburgh, it is such a beautiful city!

    Heather @ Random Redheaded Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orange is the new Black is amazing, but I don't think it triumphs Breaking Bad, which is one of the best dramas of all time, in my opinion :)

      Thanks Heather!

      Delete
  5. I need to read Shadow & Bone. I got a used copy before the end of last year and have not read it yet! Have a great week.

    Terri M., the Director
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need to continue with the series even though Shadow & Bone was only an okay read for me.

      Thanks for stopping by Terri! :)

      Delete
  6. This post is flawless! You read some amazing book and watched OITNB which is what I need to catch up on and you inspired me, so thanks♥

    - Jumana @ Books by Jay

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently finished Bloodlines, and concur that it is excellent! I still need to watch OITNB. Is the new season good?

    ReplyDelete