Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (#27) - Signs Point to Yes by Sandy Hall (October 20, 2015 by Swoon Reads)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 
For more information, click here



The author of A Little Something Different brings you the most adorkable romance ever.

Jane, a superstitious fangirl, takes an anonymous babysitting job to avoid an unpaid internship with her college-obsessed mom. The only problem? She’s babysitting the siblings of her childhood friend and new crush, Teo. 

Teo doesn’t dislike Jane, but his best friend Ravi hates her, and is determined to keep them apart. So Teo’s pretty sure his plans for a peaceful summer are shot. His only hope is that his intermittent search for his birth father will finally pan out and he’ll find a new, less awkward home. Meanwhile, at Jane’s house, her sister Margo wants to come out as bisexual, but she’s terrified of how her parents will react.

In a summer filled with secrets and questions, even Jane’s Magic 8 ball can’t give them clear answers, but Signs Point to Yes.

"ADORKABLE ROMANCE"


"SUPERSTITIOUS FANGIRL"


"CHILDHOOD FRIEND AND NEW CRUSH"


"WANTS TO COME OUT AS BISEXUAL"


"SUMMER FILLED WITH SECRETS AND QUESTIONS"



What are you waiting for this week?

10 comments:

  1. Why haven't I heard of this book? It sounds cool and it's from Sandy Hall (and look Jane!)! I'll be adding this to my TBR.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just heard about it a while ago as well - sounds awesome though! :)
      Thanks for stopping by Mary Jane!

      Delete
  2. Love the sound of this one! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Keeley :)

      Delete
  3. I love the sound of this book and the cover is cute! I hope you enjoy it!

    Check out my WOW - Vicious Cycle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stina! The cover really is pretty awesome!

      Delete
  4. Hadn't heard of this but just added it to my TBR list.

    Joana @ The Boundless Book List

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! :)
      Thanks for stopping by Joana!

      Delete
  5. I hadn't heard of this one either, but it does sound wonderful! I love all the issues going on in it, and the cover is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is great and goes well with the author's first novel - I really need both to my collection :)
      Thanks for stopping by Caryn!

      Delete