Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday (#28): Ten Authors I REALLY Want to Meet


Ten Authors I REALLY Want to Meet


1. Amy Poehler, the author of Yes Please)



Amy is one the only person on my favorite human beings list I haven't met yet, so I think it would be a ripe time for us to become besties!

2. Tina Fey, the author of Bossy Pants



A comedy genius and a kickass lady!

3. Mindy Kaling, the author of Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?



Definite role model material.
There are so many questions I would want to ask about The Office (pretty much my favorite show ever) and her time working with the team. And yeah, I would probably ask is John Krasinski as dreamy as I think....

4. Nick Offerman (aka MY DREAM GUY), the author of Paddle Your Own Canoe



Just because I have a HUGE crush on him. And he seems like the coolest guy ever.

5. Aziz Ansari, the author of upcoming Modern Romance



Have you watched this guy doing stand up (IT'S ON NETFLIX)? If that does not make you want to read his book and meet him, I don't know what will.
Also, Tom Haverford <3 font="">

6. Rainbow Rowell



I am a huge fan of all of her novels so it would be awesome to meet her and ask her questions, mostly about Levi from Fangirl. Because LEVI = PRETTY CLOSE TO PERFECTION.

7. Meg Cabot



I had a hard time deciding whether to include Meg Cabot or J.K. Rowling on this list because both have had such a fundamental role in my reading life through their novels. I decided to go with Meg Cabot just because I have recently got back to the world of Princess Diaries after a little break due to the excitement caused by the upcoming 11th novel about Mia Thermopolis.

8. Cora Carmack



Cora just seems like such a sweetheart. And I have some questions I could definitely ask about Silas... A LOT OF QUESTIONS. Mostly to do with Silas and how he looks shirtless (KIND OF LIKE TIM RIGGINS, RIGHT?)

9. Julie Murphy



After reading Dumplin' I am pretty sure we should be best friends!

10.  Ernest Cline


This guy seems so awesomely geeky that I feel like we could fan(girl/boy) over movies, books and TB shows. And I definitely have so questions to ask about Ready Player One

13 comments:

  1. Love your picks! Plus awesome gif use ;) I definitely need to check out a couple of these! Thanks for sharing!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosy! :) Picking the gifs is always so much fun :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Love this I didn't even think to include memoir authors. I would die to meet Amy and Tina. Both of their books were amazing. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I soon realized that this one pretty much became a list of all the comedians I want to meet.
      Meeting Amy and Tina would make my life, seriously! :)
      Thanks for stopping by Grace :)

      Delete
  3. Apparently Rainbow Rowell was in Dallas last night, but somehow did not drive the short two-hundred-mile trip to Houston. Sigh.

    Here's mine: Top Ten Authors I Have Met.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, that sucks! Cora Carmack was in Edinburgh last year like a week after I left for a holiday in Finland... Same with Cassandra Clare.

      Thanks for stopping by Deb :)

      Delete
  4. I'd love to meet Amy and Tina at the same time! I'm sure it would be hilarious and The best time ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be riot! :D
      Thanks for stopping by Christy :)

      Delete
  5. I've heard Rainbow Rowell is awesome in person! I'd love to meet Mindy, Amy, and Tina or at least eavesdrop on them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your choices! And the gifs. :D
    I really, really want to meet Cora. I talk to her all the time on Twitter, it'd be great to meet her in person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I didn't even consider those at the top of your list, but I really should have added them to mine. :)

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete