Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday Post (#24)


For more information on Sunday Post click here

Books I Read This Week:



What I Published on ReadReadRead This Week:


What I Published on WinterHaven Books This Week:


Next Week on ReadReadRead:

May Wrap-Up
Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books I'd Love To See As Movies/TV Shows
Waiting on Wednesday
Book Review: All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
You Had Me At Friday
Stacking the Shelves
Sunday Post

What I Have Been Watching This Week:


I have been rewatching the happiest show on earth, PARKS AND RECREATION! This show makes me so incredibly happy.

From My Instagram:

This little dork is in heat for the first time, which has been SLIGHTLY challenging. Last night was quite difficult with her, but hey, I STILL LOVE HER LIFE CRAZY! My baby's growing up so fast.

Pretty happy with my new hair.

Bookish Friday

Links:

LIZZIE MCGUIRE NOSTALGIA (28 Times Lizzie McGuire was way, way too real)

8 comments:

  1. The new hair looks great and I like the look of all of the books you read this past week!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every Last Word and Sweet are two I am interested in reading. I have heard pretty good things about both. I LOVE Parks & Rec. I totally caught on late and am catching up on the reruns. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every Last Word was BRILLIANT. Sweet did not work for me at all.
      Parks and Rec is just the best thing ever!
      Thanks for stopping by Grace :)

      Delete
  3. Every last word I want to read. Everyone seems to be liking it. I loved All The Bright Places can't wait to hear what you thought of it.

    Megan @ http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk

    (new follower)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every Last Word was absolutely fantastic! Definitely worth a read.
      I wasn't a fan of All The Bright Places - I seem to be in a small minority with my negative thoughts though.

      Thanks for stopping by Megan!

      Delete
  4. Cute haircut! Have a good weekend.

    Terri M., the Director
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete