Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday Post (#22)


For more information on Sunday Post click here

Books Read This Week:



What I Published on ReadReadRead this Week:


What I Published on WinterHaven Books this Week:


Next Week on ReadReadRead:

Book Review: Bound (Fire on Ice #1) by Brenda Rothert
Top Ten Tuesday
Waiting on Wednesday
Book Review: The Wrong Side of Right by Jenn Marie Thorne
Stacking the Shelves
Sunday Post

Next Week on WinterHaven Books:

Book Review: Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway
Book Review: Vanished by E.E. Cooper

What I've Been Watching This Week:


The Imposter - Though I have seen this film probably 10 times, I did not hesitate rewatching it when my friends showed interest towards it during our movie night (yeah, we are sophisticated like that... watching documentaries during our movie nights...). No but really, if you like good thrillers, watch this one. It is so hard to believe it is all true!

The DUFF - Yeah, this one was quite funny. Mae Whitman is a treasure and Allison Janney once again proved to me why she is such a queen! Robbie Amell is also quite charming as Wesley.

Hallmark Original Movies - I LOVE HALLMARK ROMANCES! They are so wonderfully cheesy and sappy and predicable and yet they manage to usually make me cry. I watched All of My Heart, Surprised by Love and My Boyfriends Dogs - all were what you would expect from a Hallmark movie and I definitely enjoyed all of them. These movies are no masterpieces, but they sure will put a smile on your face.

Hart of Dixie, the final season - I watched the whole last season, consisting of 10 episodes, this weekend and oh my, I will miss this show. It is one of those shows that I liked to watch just because you know that it is going to end well. There's drama and heartbreak and all that jazz, but in the end it is going to be just fine. Also, I just love the Southern setting with its Southern men. WADE KINSELLA, WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Cinderella - I FINALLY SAW IT! And I LOVED IT! Such a visually beautiful film. Bonus points for Richard Madden's tight pants.

From my Instagram:

I might be a bit biased, but I definitely have the cutest best friend in the world.

Mother's Day Cake

Yeah, my Instagram is mostly pictures of this furry cutie.

Spending Saturday night rewatching one of the greatest shows ever.

From my Bloglovin Feed/Buzzfeed:

Are You A Book Addict? (OF COURSE YOU ARE, duh...)
Which Fairy Tale Do You Belong In?  (Apparently I belong in Cinderella.... BRING ON RICHARD MADDEN IN THOSE TIGHT PANTS)


15 comments:

  1. Ah, Robb Stark. I miss you! :( Also, Wow! (Those pants!) Lol!

    Hope you enjoy this weeks books. I need to check out Love, Lucas. I haven't heard of that one before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha - I've only seen the first season of Game of Thrones and read the first two books, but I am aware of Robb Stark's destiny :D

      Love, Lucas wasn't for me at all, but I hope you find it enjoyable if you do end up checking it out :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome books read this week - I am really looking forward to Hello, Goodbye and Everything In Between - Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between was quite brilliant! :) Definitely worth the wait!
      Thanks for stopping by Grace!

      Delete
  3. Ummm... not sure about the trousers. But that Mother's Day cake, looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :D
      Thanks - it actually tasted very good as well. It was my first time trying out with decorations like that so I wasn't quite sure whether it would work out or not.

      Delete
  4. You do have the cutest best friend ! Is that a Maltese? Love Lucas looks like a good book. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, she's actually a breed called Pumi :)
      Thanks for stopping by Cindy!

      Delete
  5. Hello, Goodbye looks good. I have to admit we've sat around and watched Hallmark movies a few times- yeah they're sappy at times but some of them are not too bad. We don't watch a lot of shows so it's usually a movie if we find a good one on. :) They made a Hallmark movie out of a Christmas book I read last year, but I wasn't crazy about the casting- I never did see it to see how they did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, some of them actually do have some sort of "deeper" message. I love the Christmas films especially - they are often quite similar to each other, but for some reason they just work for me!
      Thanks for stopping by Greg :)

      Delete
  6. I absolutely LOVED the Cinderella Movie! Everything was so beautifully shot! I've never heard of Hallmark Original Movies before but I think I'm going to check them out - who can resist a good romance? Thanks so much for posting about it! ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallmark Original Movies are very American thing, I guess. I was first introduced to them when I did my exchange in US, and after that I've just watched them online :) The movies they come up with definitely are romantic and just fluffy and cute and all that good stuff. :)

      Thanks for stopping by Sherry!

      Delete
  7. I really want to see the Cinderella movie. It looks gorgeous and I've gotten into Hallmark and Lifetime movies lately. They're just fun. Enjoy your reading and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cinderella really was very beautiful, both visually and thematically :)
      Hallmark and Lifetime movies are sometimes just needed :D
      Thanks for stopping by Katherine :)

      Delete
  8. I should really watch The DUFF one of these days. I don't know if I am curious enough to read the book, but maybe I'll watch the movie? I am curious as to how Love Lucas is! I haven't heard much about it, so I look forward to your thoughts! Hope you have a wonderful week :)

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete