Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Post (#21)


For more information on the Sunday Post click here.

Books Read This Week: 

What I Published on ReadReadRead this Week:
 
What I Published on WinterHaven Books this Week:
Next Week on ReadReadRead:
Book Review: Ugly People Beautiful Hearts by Marlen Komar
Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Authors I Really Want To Meet
Waiting on Wednesday
Book Review: I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
Stacking the Shelves
Sunday Post
Bout of Books Updates/Challenges

Next Week on WinterHaven Books:
ARC Review - Last Year's Mistake by Gina Giocca

What I've Been Watching This Week:
   New Girl - THIS WEEK'S EPISODE ENDED WITH TEARS POURING OUT OF MY EYES. SCHMIDT AND CECE 5ever!!

The Big Bang Theory - WHAT'S UP WITH THE CLIFFHANGER?!?!?!?!?!?!??! WHY ARE WE MADE TO WAIT FOR THE NEW SEASON? TORTURE.

Private Practice - Once upon a time I watched the first two seasons of this show and never kept going with it for some reason even though I LOVED it. Well, now I started it from the beginning again, mostly just to get backstory for the wonderful Amelia who's now on Grey's Anatomy.

Ice Hockey World Championship Games 2015 - GO TEAM FINLAND! GO PEKKA RINNE! (and okay, go Sidney Crosby a little bit as well).

From my Instagram:

From my Blogloving Feed:
  2015 Summer of Series Challenge @ Love at First Page
We Wish It Was The First Time - Are there any books that you wish you could read again for the first time? @Novel Ink

Bout of Books: 
 Bout of Books couldn't come during a more perfect time this time around. Thursday is a holiday here in Finland which means that my parents and our puppy are going to our summer house already on Wednesday and they will stay until Sunday. So that is several uninterrupted days of reading for me. 
 I have sort of an idea of what I am going to read, but I probably won't make a TBR post just because I have a tendency not to stick to those. In general, I will probably try to stick to YA contemporaries and my goal is to read a couple of review titles for WinterHaven Books. 
    
Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there!

4 comments:

  1. Galgorithm I want to read it looks cute. I really want Emmy and Oliver. I really can't get into Marissa Meyers books I really wish I could. Happy Reading.

    My Sunday Post http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/sunday-post-15-neglected-blog-youtube.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Galgorithm was pretty funny whereas Emmy and Oliver unfortunately did not work for me all all.
      Thanks for stopping by Megan! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, keen to see what happens on Big Bang Theory. We're behind you (here in Australia) so I'm wondering what the cliffhanger will be.... Dum dum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watch it online too because we are behind on it in Finland. But yeah, the ending was pretty cliffhangery - can't wait to see what happens when it continues :)
      Thanks for stopping by Deborah!

      Delete