Monday, April 27, 2015

Bout of Books 13 SIGN UP


It's almost Bout of Books time again! 
 
For the past four years, I have always been somewhat busy during the reading week, either actively working on something for university or at least thinking about something university related. Well, now things are a bit different with me being done with my undergraduate degree and just waiting for the results. There is nothing I need to work on or thinking about. Which means that this year I might have actually a chance to read a fair amount.
 
I haven't planned what I will read yet, but if you have any recommendations for good and short books, give me a shout! 
 
Are you participating on Bout of Books? What are you planning to read?
 
If you are interested about Bout of Books and want to join in the fun, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment