Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Update: From Where to Find Me From Now On

 
Hey guys!
I have SUPER exciting news for you today. 

I feel like every single year around this time I suddenly start to suck with blogging.
I don't have time to organize weekly memes and as I start to miss more and more of them, I just eventually stop blogging altogether. I still read, but I just don't feel like blogging anymore. 

But now... things are going to change.
And it's all because of the fact that I WON'T HAVE TO BLOG ALONE ANYMORE!

I was accepted to become a part of the wonderful WinterHaven Books blogging team and I could not be more excited. 

http://winterhavenbooks.blogspot.fi/

I really hope you all come check out the blog and hopefully fall in love with it as much as I did. 
Since there are several of us in the blogging team, your interests are also very varied, which means that you'll get reviews from several different genres! Like here at Read.Read.Read., I will mostly review contemporary - there are some awesome review titles in my hands at the moment and you should totally come and check out those from the blog!

I will keep this blog up, answer comments etc. as often as possible, but I do hope that you come and check out Winter Haven Books so we can chat actively. I am not saying that this is it for ReadReadRead, but for now, I will focus my energy and attention on being a part of an awesome blogging team.

To get to WinterHaven, click here.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely following the new blog Milka! Glad you are still going to be blogging (: Good luck <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on the new blogging team! I'll see you over there (:

    ReplyDelete