Thursday, September 4, 2014

Fall Television Preview Announcement


Those of you that visit my blog regularly, and especially those who check out my Sunday Post updates are probably aware of the fact that I am OBSESSED with television. Though this is mainly a book blog, I thought it would be fun to post something about the shows that continue/start this fall. I will focus on the continuing shows that I watch as well as the new shows I am planning to watch. I will organize the posts by the networks and from below you can find the schedule for the upcoming posts. 

SCHEDULE FOR POSTS:

Fri 5th of September - ABC
Monday 8th of September - NBC
Wednesday 10th of September - CBS
Friday 12th of September - CW
Monday 15th of September - FOX
Wednesday 17th of September - Misc. Channels

I hope you join me! Let's fangirl about television together!

No comments:

Post a Comment