Saturday, August 9, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (#19)


"Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!"

For more information, click here

Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

When Tate Collins meets airline pilot Miles Archer, she knows it isn’t love at first sight. They wouldn’t even go so far as to consider themselves friends. The only thing Tate and Miles have in common is an undeniable mutual attraction. Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn’t want love, she doesn’t have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her.

Never ask about the past.
Don’t expect a future.

They think they can handle it, but realize almost immediately they can’t handle it at all.
Hearts get infiltrated.
Promises get broken.
Rules get shattered.
Love gets ugly.


10 comments:

  1. I saw this one this week but wasn't sure if I'd like it, I guess I'll read some Goodreads reviews and see how everyone else got on! I hope you have a great week. :D

    Under The Mountain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good - I had to read it right away and I really liked it! :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I got Ugly Love this week too and I pretty much read it the same day. It was so emotional. I hope you'll love it as much as I did! :)

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the same :D I did not adore it as much as I adored Maybe Something, but in any case, I really liked it! :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I have not read anything by Colleen Hoover. I need to change that. This one sounds good.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colleen Hoover is brilliant! :) You should definitely pick up one of her titles. I haven't read all of her books, but Maybe Someday is definitely my favorite!

      Delete
  4. I still haven't read any Colleen Hoover, really should have by now, haha. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should - her books are super emotional and realistic and just all those good things you want from contemporary "love" stories.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I'm so excited for Ugly Love! I've heard a ton of great things about it. Hope you enjoy!!

    - Tabitha @ Tabitha's Book Blog
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good - I hope you get a chance to read it soon :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete