Friday, August 8, 2014

Bout of Books 11 Sign-Up


It's almost time of Bout of Books 11 and I am excited! I've participated in the last 4 Bout of Books weeks if I remember right, and though last time was bit of a fail, I'm hoping this time will turn out better. I will still be at home in Finland which means I don't need to study or read for exams or anything like that, so I should have a lot of free time just to read as much as I want. 

If you don't know what Bout of Books is, here's the basic info you should know:

"The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional."

If you want to participate, you should click here

I'll post my TBR for the Bout of Books week next Friday. 

If you are participating, what are you planning on reading? 

3 comments:

  1. I'm joining in this round too, and I also failed at it last time, lol. Here's hoping we both do better this time around :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing your TBR pile for the readathon. Whatever you decide to read, good luck and happy reading!! =)

    ReplyDelete