Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday Post (#9 & #10)


For more information, click here

So as I mentioned in my last Sunday Post, this week I will recap the past two weeks since last week I was not able to do so due to my London holiday. 

Posts since my last Sunday Post:
The Truth about Jennifer by Jennifer Mathieu (Review) (***)
Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Books I want to Reread
All Lined Up (Rusk University #1) by Cora Carmack (Review) (*****) (MUST READ!)
Sorta Like a Rock Star by Matthew Quick (Review) (****)

Coming up:
Review for More than Music by Elizabeth Briggs
Top Ten Tuesday (Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year)
Waiting on Wednesday
Review for The Elite by Kiera Cass
Stacking the Shelves

What I've read since my last Sunday Post:
More Than Music by Elizabeth Briggs
Full Measures by Rebecca Yarros
Saga, Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples

What I've watched since my last Sunday Post:
Orange is the New Black season 2 - I've only watched three episodes so far, but I'm loving it!!

Ainoat Oikeat - a Finnish romantic comedy which actually wasn't that bad (my expectation always is that I won't like Finnish movies)

Around the Internet:

In other News:

So London was good - the weather was nice pretty much all the time and we managed to see some sights, do some shopping and just enjoy the city in general. I did not manage to take any photos from bookstores, but here are a couple of photos from the trip in general.







I am now back to Oulu, Finland, my hometown, which is AWESOME! The weather has been beautiful and extremely warm. I've been seeing friends and family, spending time at the beach and parks of the city and eating good food. The weather is about to get a bit colder now, so next week I hope I have time to read a bit more.

11 comments:

  1. There are a few authors I was surprised to see in the YA category in your link lol ! I looked up your town on Google, it's beautiful :) Have a great week !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, especially now that it's summer! :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Looks like your London trip was nice, good pics, but it's always nice to be home. I keep seeing Saga popping up, seems to be pretty popular although I haven't read them yet. Nice link on the periodic table of epic reads, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was good, but I am so happy just to be home!
      I've read the first volume and really liked it, so I just went ahead and bought the two following volumes.
      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  3. Your London pictures are gorgeous! Sounds like your weather has been wonderful as well. I have All Lined Up on my TBR as I've heard nothing but fabulous things about it. I've heard great things about Orange is the New Black too but have yet to read it or watch it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      All Lined Up was SO GOOD! I am definitely thinking of reading it again this summer, just because I enjoyed it so much :)
      I haven't read Orange is the New Black, but the show is really good :)

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a good time in London - I've never made it there, but I know the weather can be iffy, so glad you managed to have nice weather! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did - London is such a beautiful city, especially on a good weather :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. *le sigh* you're killing me with these pics. London looks amazing and I'm so happy you enjoyed your trip :) Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. London was amazing - there's so many more photos so maybe I post some of those later on :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. London is one of the places I sooo want to go to someday. Glad to hear you had fun visiting it. :D
    my sunday post: http://wp.me/p3v5T1-rQ

    ReplyDelete