Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bout of Books 10.0 - updates

MONDAY:

- Number of pages read: 165

- What I read today: The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger (+ I started reading The Time Machine by H.G. Wells)

- Total number of pages read to date: 165


TUESDAY:

- Number of pages read: 121

- What I read today: The Time Machine by H.G. Wells + 61 pages of Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly

- Total number of pages read to date: 286

WEDNESDAY:

- Number of pages read: 

- What I read today: 

- Total number of pages read to date:

THURSDAY:

- Number of pages read: 

- What I read today: 

- Total number of pages read to date:

FRIDAY:

- Number of pages read: 

- What I read today: 

- Total number of pages read to date:

SATURDAY:

- Number of pages read: 

- What I read today: 

- Total number of pages read to date:

SUNDAY:

- Number of pages read: 

- What I read today: 

- Total number of pages read to date:


No comments:

Post a Comment