Thursday, May 1, 2014

2014 Book Blogger Summer Reading Program


I was never really assigned summer readings while I was in school (I don't think Finnish schools really do that), but I really liked if there ever was a reading challenge of some sort that I could participate in. And when I saw this Summer Reading Challenge over at Katie's Book Blog, I knew instantly that I want to participate.

You can start counting the books whenever you want, depending on when your summer holiday is. Katie will run the challenge from the beginning of May to the beginning of September. That coincides perfectly with my summer holiday (which started today), so I will start to count the books towards the challenge from today.

There will be monthly giveaways etc., so you should definitely join the fun. 

My goal for the summer will be to read 30 books.

I created a Goodreads bookshelf for the challenge which can be found from here. If you want to participate, you can find Katie's original post from here

1 comment: