Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dewey's 24h Readathon: Kick-Off Meme


1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Edinburgh, Scotland
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I don't have a completely planned stack of books yet, but I'm thinking of reading To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han at some point and I'm very excited for that.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? Probably energy drinks because I know I'll need them
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! In two hours, I'll start watching the Finnish league ice-hockey final in which my hometown's team is playing and I'M FREAKING OUT!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I should avoid super big books and stick to short ones, probably a lot of YA. I'm looking forward to the challenges and getting a lot of reading done.

3 comments:

  1. I always forget about energy drinks! I have a ton of coffee, always, and sodas but I should put energy drinks on my list for October.

    Have a great #readathon! (#teamwordsworth cheerleader, at your service!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am kind of running out of coffee, so I'm happy I stocked up with some energy drinks. :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you have lots of good reading ahead of you! I hope that you are having lots of fun this read-a-thon AND reading a few good books as well :)

    Happy Reading!

    *Team Wordsworth

    ReplyDelete