Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dewey's 24h Readathon: End of Event Meme

  • Which hour was most daunting for you?
Probably the one around 1am and 2am since I felt to tired.
  • Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han has been really entertaining (I have only 20% left).
  • Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I think everything worked well and was well organized.
  • What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
For me personally, the timing since I am already on be summer holiday.
  • How many books did you read?
I read the last 270 or so pages of City of Lost Souls, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly and finally the first 80% of To All the Boys I've Loved Before
  • What were the names of the books you read?
See above.
  • Which book did you enjoy most?
I went with very different type of books this year and I can't really say which I enjoyed the most and which the least.
  • How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I will definitely participate as a reader again if the timing is good.

2 comments:

  1. Eep, I got tired around that hour, too. Then promptly fell asleep. Great reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You managed to stay up that late though, so that's pretty fantastic! The Diving Bell is a good readathon read, it's fast and easy, but also profound in many ways!
    Random Ramblings

    ReplyDelete