Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Bloggiesta Spring 2014

I participated in Bloggiesta a couple of years ago (probably like 4 years ago and it just feels like couple years) and found it very helpful - I was able to do some cleaning on my blog, write some reviews, work some type of schedule etc. So when I saw that this is happening again, I instantly knew that I have to give it a go since there are a couple of blog-related things I've been meaning to do for a while now.

If you want to participate, click here. If you want an idea of what you here.
could do during bloggiesta, click

So here's my TO DO LIST for the duration... Let's see how many of these I actually end up doing.


  • Write reviews for the books I've read and not reviewed yet (this is most likely going to me 2 or 3 books total)
  • Clean up labels/tags and create some sort of system for them (those are A MESS)
  • Participate in some of the mini challenges (I'm not gonna set myself a number because I feel like these should be for fun instead of forcing myself to do something)
  • Do a Twitter account for the blog (I use my personal Twitter mostly for stuff like university and ice-hockey and I feel like I should just do a separate one for book/blog updates and stuff)
Leave me a comment if your participating so I can check out your goals/plans for the long weekend! I hope to catch up with some of you during the Twitter chats.

15 comments:

  1. I use my personal twitter account for my blog too. I am sure that confuses some of the people who follow it. I don't want to change it now though because there are so many followers there now. Good luck with your list!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't really used my twitter much for book blog stuff, so it luckily won't confuse anyone. I just created a new one today (a bit ahead of schedule) and I'm gonna try if this works better. :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your list....you have some good items. And enjoy the party. Here's MY BLOGGIESTA TASKS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and good luck with your goals as well :)

      Delete
  3. I love how your list is manageable. Good luck and I'll see you in the Twitter chats :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I tried to come up with something I can do while I also need to work on uni assignments :) I think these things I can do without too much stress :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
    2. Good plan! It's better not to overwhelm yourself with a long list.

      Delete
  4. That is a great to do list and I have a few reviews to do as well. Good luck on your list! Happy Bloggiesta!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! :)
      Happy Bloggiesta!

      Delete
  5. Looks like a good list. I should probably look at my categories and tags too... but my list is already long enough, so maybe next time. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      Good luck with your list as well.

      Delete
  6. Tags & Categories is something I need to update too... if I complete all of my list (which, lets be honest, is not going to happen haha) I might start on those! It's very easy for them to get out of control! I hope you complete all your goals :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine have probably gotten out of control years ago, and I always make myself a plan to update them, but it never happens. It's now the last day of Bloggiesta and I still haven't updated them, which means I probably won't either....

      Delete
  7. Wonderful list, i hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete