Saturday, November 30, 2013

This is the start of something new...

So as some of you might know, I am a film and theatre studies student. This year, as an option, I selected Arts Journalism, which has encouraged me to start to write more about the things I see and read. For my classes I've been writing about films and theatre, so on my free time I've been spending time writing about books. Since my semester is almost over, my class will be almost over as well. But I do not want to stop writing and I thought that what better place to keep up with the habit than this blog. 

In the next few days, I'll be going over the archives of this blog and deleting all the unnecessary posts etc. There are quite many reviews here already, which I will keep (expect maybe some of the early ones which are not just very good) and I have a bunch of new reviews waiting in the drafts to be published. 

Keep your eye on this blog if you are interested to see reviews of such books as The Diviners by Libba Bray or Sorta Like a Rock Star by Matthew Quick. Also, please recommend some cute, quirky, romantic and funny Christmas reads for me? I was browsing through Waterstones but want to recommendations before I make the decision on which book to buy. 

1 comment:

  1. Waiting for some mind boggling book reviews...hope will get know about some good stuff too. :)

    ReplyDelete