More information about Top Ten Tuesday from here.
Top Ten Characters I would like to switch places with for 24 hours
1. Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice- does this even need much of explaining? These 24 hours I would be her should take place at a point Darcy is already showing his affections - maybe during her visit to Charlotte's house, or visit to Pemberley. Oh to feel the admiration of Darcy just for a moment.
2. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter Series - I love Hermione and see a lot of her in me, so it would be awesome to be her for a while and see how it feels like to be a both ordinary girl and a talented wizard.
3. Anna from Anna and the French Kiss - Etienne.... do I need to say more?
4. Mia Thermopolis from the Princess Diaries series - how awesome would it be to be a princess for a while? I think having a boyfriend like Michael would add the awesomeness.
5. Blair Waldorf from the Gossip Girl series - Blair is kind of mean and scheming, but she is also pretty awesome. If I would be Blair for a day, I would shop like crazy, hang out with Serena and definitely spend some time with Chuck.
6. that girl from Fifty Shades of Grey - I would tell that Christian guy to sort himself out
7. Cinderella - Cinderella has always been my second favorite Disney-tale - I guess I would like to be her just to feel how love eventually conquers all.
8. Belle from Beauty and the Beast - My Disney-favorite - you cannot imagine how happy I was when I realized that Belle was included into the storyline of ABCs Once Upon a Time. I would love to show the Beast that what matters are our feelings, not looks - I think that is something that is neglected a lot in the society these days.
9. Aria from Pretty Little Liars - It would be interesting (and dangerous) to feel the constant stalking of A - it would not mind it if I would know I would get out in 24 hours. What I would mind is the fact that after a glorious day, I would have to part with Ezra...
10. Elizabeth Wakefield from the Sweet Valley High series - she was always my favorite from the two; smart, funny, beautiful. I have always thought it would be cool to have a sister, so that would be settled as well.