This blog is not officially 3 years old!
There has been ups and downs, blogging every single day and blogging once a month.
I haven't maybe been the best possible blogger one could be, but I am happy that I've been able to keep this blog in my mind, even during the times I haven't really been able to read and post reviews in a weekly basis.
I though that now that it is the "birthday" of this blog, and usually on my birthday I like to reflect on the past, I would share links to some of the favorite reviews/reads from the past 3 years.
Huge thanks to everyone who has been sharing these 3 years with me. I can't believe the amount of unbelievable books I've been able to share with you/have heard about from you.
10 best reads from these 3 years (not in particular order):
1. A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
2. The Crossroads Cafe by Deborah Smith
3. The Hours by Michael Cunningham
4. Mere Anarchy by Woody Allen
5. Purge by Sofi Oksanen
6. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
7. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Andersen
8. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
9. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
10. Cracked up to Be by Courtney Summers
Most read post: Fictional Lover of the Week: Chuck Bass
Top 3 countries of readers: US, UK, Germany