Saturday, January 1, 2011

Top 10 books of 2010

It is time to list my personal "best books of 2010" list. You can find my 2009 list from here
Click the name of the book to read my review for it. 

10.All that Mullarkey by Sue Moorcroft
9.Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
8.Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
7.A Season of Eden by J.M. Warwick
5.Shark Girl by Lauren Bingham
4.Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
3.Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers
2.Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summer
1.Puhdistus/Purge by Sofi Oksanen

What were the best books you read during 2010? Did you enjoy any of the books from my list? What are you planning to read during 2011?

3 comments:

  1. Great picks, Milka! I have some of them on my wishlist.

    This is my list: http://thismisslovestoread.blogspot.com/2010/12/top-ten-picks-best-books-in-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Purge about a month ago, and though it wasn't one of my favorites, I did enjoy it.

    Here in the U.S. there wasn't any hype about this book at all (or at least, none that I saw). I just peeked at your review, and I think it's great that you were able to read the book with an open mind and ultimately love it despite your negative impressions about the book's publicity

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have your #8 on my Wishlist. I look forward to reading more from authors that have impressed me.

    Happy New Year to you

    Here is my favourite list

    http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/12/tea-time-with-marce-2010-list-of.html

    ReplyDelete