Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fictional Lover of the Week: Chuck Bass

Today, I want to introduce you to Ed Westwick, the man behind Chuck Bass.

Name: Edward "Ed" Westwick
Born: June 27th, 1987 in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England

Ed was trained at the National Youth Theatre in London. He has appeared on British shows such as Doctors and Casualty, but his big hit has been the role of Chuck Bass on American TV series, Gossip Girl. He has also guest starred on Californication in which he played a student fascinated with vampire literature. Movies you can spot Ed from are e.g. Children on Men, Breaking and Entering and 100 Feet. 

Westwick was the front man of British Indie rock band 'The Filthy Youth'. He is now inactive in the band, largely because he wants to focus on his career and because the other band members are based in UK, he has shown interest to form another group at New York City. 

Ed has won three Teen Choice Awards, two for best TV Villain and one for best male TV star. He has also worked as a face for K-Swiss. Ed dated a Gossip Girl co-star, Jessica Szohr (Vanessa), from late 2008 to early 2010. The relationship broke because apparently Szohr was unfaithful (at least that is what I read from Perez Hilton).  

Who can resist Ed with his gorgeous looks and British accent? 

6 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with you! He is one of my favorite British guys! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally hot!!! :D

    He's playing Heathcliff in a new Wuthering Heights adaptation :D Can't wait for THAT :D
    [ http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/05/16/ed-westwick-cast-in-wuthe_n_204271.html ]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I read about that. He is going to be amazing Heathcliff, I cannot wait to see it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he's the best in GG. I don't know whay but I love him and his suits :D I love his style and Blair's style :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanessa, I agree with you. I love Blair's style, as well as Serena's. They both have such beautiful clothes. And I love Blair's headbands.

    ReplyDelete