Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lost in Austen


I am watching Lost in Austen...again. I just finished with the 1st episode and I think I will watch the 3 remaining episodes today also. Can't wait for the "lake scene". :D Elliott Cowan is such a hottie as Mr. Darcy.
I watched Bridget Jones' Diaries this morning. I love that movie. I can watch it over and over again even tho I have seen it many times. Colin is amazing as Mark Darcy. I can see the same facial impressions that he uses in Pride and Prejudice 1995.
My mom brings me today a movie called Silk with Keira Knightley. I am really looking forward to it. I think I will blog something about it after watching it... probably tomorrow because today I will watch Lost in Austen.
I am still sick, but I think my fever is finally going down. I still have to be absent from school tomorrow. Next week will be the winter break, so I will have the whole week free from school. I am really happy about that, I will have time to read books and hopefully my health gets better so I can go to the city. And I think I will go and cut my hair next week. I just need to find a proper hairmodel first.

No comments:

Post a Comment